- Friday 27 and Saturday March 28 from 9am to 18pm
- Admission: € 5 for people not wearing a badge
- Open to professional and amateur brewers
- Free admission is presentation of the badge
Go to the fair
- Line 14 – Nancy Convention Center Prouvé <> Ludres Off St. Francis of Assisi More information on line 14 www.reseau-stan.com
- Information Allo Stan : 03 83 30 08 08
- Coming from Luxembourg, Thionville, Metz : Follow the A31 Towards Nancy-Brabois In Vandœuvre-lès-Nancy, take the A33 Reviews towards the D570 Exit 1 Vandoeuvre Center / Exhibition Center Continue on the D570 and follow the panels Expo Park
- Coming from Epinal : Follow the N57 in the management of Vandœuvre-lès-Nancy Vandoeuvre Take exit 1 Center / Exhibition Center Continue on D570 and follow signs to Expo Park
- PMR reserved seats near boxes
- Taxi Nancy 03 83 35 65 37
- Taxi rank at the station exit Nancy, Republic Square
- Nancy Station, exit Republic Square (starting taxis and nozzles)
- Indoors : Restaurant Bazin (self-service brewery) and Booth French Brewery Museum (sandwiches and pies).
- Outside : Food Trucks
We offer you the opportunity to book accommodation at no charge record for the nights of 27, 28, 29, 30 and 31 March 2019 – dates and number of nights at your convenience on this interval.
DAB BPALC behind the Administration building, facing the Hall A
For more info
Brewer Fair is Organized by the French Brewery Museum, and DESTINATION NANCY company manager Prouvé Nancy Convention Center and Exhibition Center.
Parc Expo – Siège social
1 place de la République
CS 60 663 – 54 063 Nancy Cedex
Parc Expo de Nancy
Rue Catherine Opalinska