Website (hereinafter “Site”):
Editor (hereinafter “the publisher”):
Nancy destination , capital of 250 000,00 €, Whose registered office is at:
1 Republic Square CS 60663 54063 Nancy Cedex
stock company (SAS) with a capital of 250 000,00 € NANCY RCS SIRET No. 750 671 190 750 671 190 000 23 EPA No. Z 8230 EU VAT No. FR 84750671190
Phone. +33 (0) 3 83 30 80 00 / Fax. +33 (0) 3 83 36 81 97
Publication manager: Beatrice Cuif Mathieu, General Manager of the SAPL
Host (hereinafter “the Host”):
https://www.salondubrasseur.com/ is hosted by OVH, 2 rue Kellermann – 59100 Roubaix – France
Access to the Site and Its uses are for personal use only. You AGREE not to use this website and the information or data contained Therein for commercial, political, and advertising for sales Any form of solicitation, Including the sending of unsolicited email.
All trademarks, photographs, texts, comments, illustrations, animated images, video, sounds, and all computer applications That Could be used to run this site and more Generally all the Elements Reproduced gold used on the website is protected by the laws in power in respect of intellectual property.
They are the full ownership of the gold icts publisher partners. Any reproduction, representation, use or adaptation, in Any form whatsoever, of Any or all of These items, Including computer applications, without the prior written consent of the publisher is strictly prohibited. The fact que la editor not to initiate proceedings upon Becoming aware of Such unauthorized use does not Constitute acceptance of the Said uses and waiver of prosecution.
For the good management of the site, the publisher May at Any Time:
- suspends, discontinuous or restrict access to all or portion of the site, restrict access to the site, or some parts of the website to a specific category of users;
- Any delete Information That May because Undesired operation Reviews entering or in contravention of national laws or international gold the rules of netiquette;
- suspends the website in order to make updates.
The liability of the publisher May be Held liable in case of failure, failure, difficulty or interruption in operation, Preventing access to the Site or one of ict features.
Connecting hardware to the website you use is your responsibility Entirely. You must take all steps to protect your Appropriate equipment and your own data Including virus attacks through the Internet. You are Solely Responsible for aussi websites and data That You see.
The publisher `shall not be liable for legal Held Action contre you:
- due to the use of the Site or Any service accessible via the Internet;
- due to the breach by you of These terms and conditions.
The publisher is not liable for damage to yourself, to others and / or your equipment Because of your connection or your use of the Site and you Waive Any Action contre _him_ as a result.
If the publisher Were to be a mutual agreement or judicial due to your use of the site, it can turn contre you for compensation for Any Losses, are, convictions and Costs Arising from this procedure.
The implementation by users of all hypertext links to all or portion of the website is authorized by the publisher. Any link must be removed at the request of the publisher.
Any information accessed through a link to other sites is not published by the publisher. The publisher Has No right on the content present in Said link.
Collection and Data Protection
Your data is file Managed by the company Destination Nancy
A personal data means clustering Any Information Relating to year APPROBATION identifiable gold individual (data subject); year identifiable person Who Can Be APPROBATION, Directly Indirectly gold, In Particular by reference to a name, an identification number or to one or more factors specific à son physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social.
The personal information can be file Managed Mainly on the website are used by the editor to managing relationships with you, and if Necessary for processing your orders.
Personal data file Managed are:
- Last name and first name
- partial IP address (latest figures masked).
- Mail address
- Phone number
- Financial data: in the payment of goods and services offert on the platform, it saves financial data Relating to the user’s credit card.
Right of access, rectification and delisting of your data
Pursuant to the regulation of personal data, users-have The Following rights:
- The right of access: They Can Exercise Their right of access, to know Their personal data by writing to The Following address. In this case, before the implementation of this right, the Platform May request proof of identity of the user to verify the accuracy.
- The right of correcting: if the personal data Held by the Platform are Inaccurate, They Can request the update information.
- The right to delete data: Users can request the deletion of Their personal data in according with applicable laws on data protection.
- The right to limitation of treatment: Users can ask the platform to limit the processing of personal data in according with the cases provided by the RGPD.
- The right to object to the processing of data: Users can object to icts data in according with the Assumptions set out in RGPD.
- The right to portability: They can claim que la platform Gives Them Who Provided the personal data for Transmitting to a new platform.
You can exercise this right by Contacting us at The Following address:
1 Republic Square CS 60663 54063 Nancy Cedex
Or by phone at +33 (0) 3 83 30 80 00
All requests must be accompagné by a photocopy of a valid identity of title signed and mention the address to qui the editor will touch the application covered. The answer will be in the months Addressed Following receipt of the request. This one-month period May be extended by two months if the complexity of the implementation and / or the number of applications require.
In addition, and since the law No. 2016-1321 of 7 October 2016, Those Who wish, avez la possibility of holding the fate of Their data Their after-death. For more information on the subject, you can consult the website of the CNIL: https: //www.cnil.fr/.
Users can aussi lodge a complaint with the CNIL on the CNIL website: https: //www.cnil.fr.
We recommend That You contact us first contact dans le platform before filing a complaint with the CNIL, as we are at your disposal to solve your problem.
Use of data
The personal data from users of the file Managed aim the provision of the Platform services, improvement and maintenance of a secure environment. The legal basis of the treatment is the contract entre les user and the platform. SPECIFICALLY, the uses are:
- Access and use of the Platform by the user;
- managing the operation and optimization of the platform;
- implementation of user support;
- verification, identification and authentication of data Transmitted by the user;
- personalization of services by displaying advertisements based on the user’s browsing history, selon Their preferences;
- prevention and detection of fraud, malware (malicious malware softwares gold) and management of security incidents;
- management of users as possible with arguments;
- sending business and advertising information based on user preferences;
Data Retention Policy
The platform keeps your data as long as Necessary to Provide Services Provide support gold. To the extent reasonably required Necessary gold to Fulfill legal obligations and regulations, resolve quarrels, prevent prevention fraud and abuse or apply our Terms and Conditions, we can keep également Reviews some of your information if Necessary, Even After you’ve closed your account or That we No need to follow Provide services to you.
Sharing personal information with third party
Personal data May be shared with third party companies Exclusively in the European Union, in The Following boxes:
- When the user uses the payment services for the implementation of These services, the platform is related to banking and financial companies with third qui It has contracts;
- When the user Publishes in the areas of free comments Platform Availability of annual information;
- When the user authorizes a third party website to access data;
- When the Platform uses the Service Providers to Provide user support, advertising and payment services. These providers-have limited access to user data as share of the implementation of These Measures, and-have a contractual obligation to use ’em in according with the provisions of the applicable regulations Regarding data protection staff character;
- if required by law, the Platform can perform data transmission in response to claims filed Against the platform and comply with the administrative and judicial proceedings;
You are shopping Likely to Receive offers from the publisher. If you do not want to, please click on the Following link: Settings
Your data May be used by the Publisher’s partners for Purposes marketing, if you do not want to, please click on the Following link: Settings
If, When visiting the site, you get access to personal data, you must chorus from Any collection, any unauthorized use or from Any act That May Constitute an invasion of privacy or reputation of Individuals. The publisher DISCLAIMS all liability in this regard.
Data is Stored and used for a period consistent with the legislation in force.
What is a cookie? “
A “Cookie” gold chart is a registered electronic file was terminal (computer, tablet, smartphone …) and read for example When visiting a website, reading an email, or install software using gold and mobile Regardless of the type application of terminal used (source: https: //www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-traceurs-que-dit-la- law).
By using this site, “cookies” from the company responsible for the website in issue and / or third-party Deposited May be it your device.
On first viewing pleasure, an explanatory banner on the use of “cookies” will APPEAR. Therefore, continuing the navigation, customer and / or prospect will be deemed Informed of and accept the use of such “cookies”. The consents Given will be valid for a period of thirteen (13) months. The user can disable cookies from Their browser settings.
Collectéesne All information will be used to monitor the volume type and configuration of traffic using this site, to Develop the design and layout, and other administrative and planning Purposes and more to Improve Generally we offer you the service.
The Following cookies on this site
Google cookies OR Piwik:
Google analytics / Piwik: to measure the website’s audience. – Google Tag Manager: Facilitates the implementation of the tags on the pages and can manage Google tags. – Google Adsense: Google advertising network using websites or YouTube videos as media ads for ict. – Google Dynamic Remarketing: to offer dynamic advertising person based on previous research. – Google Adwords Conversion: tracking tool adwords campaigns. – DoubleClick advertising cookies from Google to display banners.
– Facebook connect: to Identify Themselves Their using Facebook account. – Facebook social plugins Allows liker, share how happy with a Facebook account. – Facebook Custom Audience: Allows intérargir with the audience on Facebook.
– Twitter button Makes it easy to share and view happy from Twitter. – Twitter advertising: display and target ads by the advertising of Twitter. – Session cookies for user management
Ladurée of life of These cookies is to thirteen months.
For more information on the use, management and removal of “cookies” for any kind of browser, we invite you to visit The Following link: https: //www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-les -tools-for-master .
Photographs and product representation
Accompanying photographs product description, are not binding and do not commit the editor.
- Nancy destination
- French Brewery Museum
- Bertille Cheret
- City of Nancy
Design & Construction Site
The design and realization of the website Were provided by the company:
Avance 5 rue de la Monnaie 54000 Nancy – France
Phone. : +33 / (0) 3 83 35 87 48 Web:www.avance.fr
Article 15-Governing Law
For questions, product information presented on the website or on the website Itself, you can contact us by phone at +33 (0) 3 83 30 80 00